0

Amazing Charcoal, Pencil, Pastel Drawings By Veri Apriyatno.. ♥

Veri Apriyatno, from Jakarta, Tangerang, Indonesia. Born on April 12, 1973 . has been drawing since his childhood and has used pencil and charcoal to create the intricate artworks on canvas.
get a bachelor's degree in 1998 at the Bandung Institute of Technology, Department of Fine Art, Painting studio.
Since 2003 until now has many solo and group exhibitions.

> My Click <
Pencil Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 

> Eye gaze is more talk than your words <
Charcoal Darawing By Veri Apriyatno

> I saw you when stepped on you <
Charcoal, Paint Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


Veri Apriyatno, features no less than seven times in one of his own artworks in which each figure seems to be drawing another one.

> Self Conflict (SOLD) <
Charcoal, Paint Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


> MUTUALISM <
Charcoal, Paint Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


> RETURN TO NOTHINGNESS <
Charcoal Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


> Euforia <
Pencil Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


He said: "Different feelings of alienation, loneliness, emptiness and trying to find and identify them to explore more deeply about who I am."
"Each work represents my feelings at that time which are always changing all the time."

> I Can't Watching Me <
Charcoal, Pastel Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


Mutual <
Pencil Darawing By Veri Apriyatno ..


> HEIGHT WAYS <
Pencil Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


He said: "I'm an arts graduate so a lot of my technique has come from there where we were encouraged to explore different styles"
"In addition to drawing I have had four books published in Indonesia teaching people about how to draw but my ultimate goal is to have an exhibition of my work one day."


> THE WITNESSES <
Charcoal Darawing By Veri Apriyatno


> MUTUALISM <
Pencil Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 

> Multiself <
Charcoal Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 

> Spiritual Vision <
Charcoal, Paint Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 


> GRATEFUL <
Pencil, Pastel Darawing By Veri Apriyatno 

Comments
0 Comments

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Back to Top
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Subscribe to Email